Monday, August 21, 2006

She's The One Got Away



Some people say that first love never die. I think it’s true. If you are really fall in love with someone, it’s too ironic to vanish away. It takes a very long journey for a love story. There are two possibilities will happen, either you will be succeeded to take him/her or you will be wounded at the end.

I started to fell in love during my high school days. It was in the middle of our developing friendship. Until one day, when I saw her, I was wondering of my nervous feeling. There was something intriguing inside and as the days folded in, I later realized that I was falling in love to my friend.

She’s the girl I want to be with the rest of my life. I liked the way she dressed, the way she talked and the way she acted as a lady. But it’s not just of her look, why I love her, but because of her nice attitude. Every time I saw her hypnotizing face, I felt like rising up in heaven. “Oh dream girl of mine, you always make my day perfect”, a line that always flashed in my mind. The thing was, I’m so fanatic of her killer smile and oftentimes, I spent sleepless nights thinking of her.

Meanwhile, when she knew it, the most tragic moment stroke my heart. So shameful in my side. I have been trying to explain it to her, but, she just took it for granted. And I did understand it. That time too, one of my friends told me about her crush then I asked to my self “who am I to compare my self for that guy, well the fact is I am just nothing, but a poor ugly lover”. This was one of the reasons why I transferred to other school. I could not take the shameful thing I did to my self. And I promised to her that someday when we meet you can not easily be looking down at me. It seems like I was discriminating my self. But, before I live I send her a letter of apologize.

When I came back, my ex-classmate told me that she was so very sorry for me, apologizing what she did. Then from that time on, when we meet, it seems that no body happened. But the wound still there, it doesn’t heal because she is a very special girl in my life.

I love her so much. Whatever may happen, I will be still her waiting, till the last leaf falls. I wanted to spend my whole life with her. But, well it just be only in my dreams? Am I not lucky for a love life?

No comments: