Monday, August 14, 2006

My Freshman Lifestyle



It’s going to be okay for me, for everyday I have a lot of inspirations. Taking every moment a nice privilege to do good deeds in my life. I’m still stepping on ground where temptations and encouragements are living. But the excitement of tomorrow and the success of yesterday make my whole life gorgeous.

In my everyday life I’m always trying to be a good student of the school where I belong, as a freshman and as a responsible classmate.

I start my day with a great eagerness. I wake up 6 in the morning except in Wednesday. But before I’m going to stand I always do praying, give thanks to him and ask for blessings to make whole day perfect. After keeping bed, it’s my attitude to greet a good morning to my roommates and board mates too. Then I take gargling a glass of water. Afterwards, I prepare my own food, leave for a while and take a bath. Next on it of course I dress up and do something to make my self more handsome. I take my breakfast, then wash the dishes and brush my teeth.

After all, I go to school together with my board mates. Regularly, during Monday and Thursday I enter the History 1 class at CASS bldg. from 9:00 to 10:30 in the morning and without any bother I go back to my boarding house to prepare again for my afternoon class. At 1:30 to 3:00 I attend my Math 17 class at CSM bldg. But during Thursday after Math 17, I proceed on my PE class which start at 4:30 to 6:30

Meanwhile, Wednesday is my vacant day where I spend most of my time in playing guitar and do bonding with my board mate.

Moreover, during Tuesday and Friday are the most hectic days of my week. I go to school as early as 7:30 to attend my class on English 3 down to 9 at CASS bldg. Again I go back in boarding house after the class and after taking my launch at exactly 1:30 to 3:00 I attend Math 17 class. Next on it is the English 1 subject where I enjoy most because of my so much attractive instructor, at CASS bldg. And finally, to end up my stressful week, I go to my last and challenging class, the Filipino 1 at the second floor of the same building.

This how simple my freshman life is. At night I study then go to sleep and in morning I go to school sincerely. Simply, I am just enjoying the presence of wonderful and breathtaking lifetime that God had given me.

1 comment:

beverly said...

Geez..your on your own now Sam..hehe! Anyway, i like your blog page..and mind you,you write and talk like one of us,gurl,i mean..hehe!And well,based on your "freshman lifestyle" post,it seemed that your a straight A student..haha!Grabe!..bura pud jud ug true..weee!